Amazon

Monday 20 February 2012

Mahanoor the mendhi artist


Mehndi Artist in Bradford

Welcome to Mahanoor Professional Mendhi Artisry

As a professional Mendhi artist in Bradford, I produce stunning, intricate temporary skin decoration for clients from across West Yorkshire, offering both bridal and party mendhi application.  I began Mahanoor Professional Mendhi Artisry in London 12 years ago before bringing my skills to Bradford in 2007. The Mendhi that I use is a special blend imported in from the far east which is free of any chemicals and artificial ingredients.

The other service that I provide is an online Fashion & beauty website selling good quality products at reasonable prices, check out our website www.mahanoor.co.uk. We are also a UK stockist for the famous Coastal Scents range and stock the popular Coastal Scents 88 Original palette.

I like to meet my customers face to face and discuss the style of mendhi they require so if you would like to arrange an appointment, or to discuss my stock of jewellery, call me on 07885 387 718. You can also e-mail me at advertising@mahanoor.com at any time. I look forward to hearing from you if you need a Henna artist in West Yorkshire.

Also Sneak Preview of upcoming posts:
  • Tips on how to prepare mendhi
  • How to make a mendhi cone using a mylar sheet
  • Different designs
Other Posts:



No comments:

Post a Comment